Hey all! It’s a bit late where I am, but I wanted to get this post out; a small sneak preview of what I got in my Ipsy bag and what I’ll be reviewing in the days ahead. The featured image is a picture of this month’s bag that I posted on my Instagram.
I apologise in advance for the poor photos, I am still using my phone camera. Its been cold and snowy here in Ontario still, but as soon as it warms up a little more I am planning to do more pics in the outdoors, with natural lighting and my DSLR.
But I digress – this month’s Ipsy theme is “Social Butterfly”; which as a true introvert is something I’ve never been, but is something I aspire to be! While the bag itself won’t confer any social prowess, it’s extremely pretty!
It has a minimalist design, with photorealistic drawings of butterflies in both warm and cool Springtime pastels. The bottom corners are edged with pink pleather; and this material composes the zip tab as well. The following is a photo of my bag, no flash, indoors:
In this picture the corners appear more gold-toned, but are most definitely pink!
I recieved five products, the standard for Ipsy. Some are sample size and others are full size; it really depends on the brand/item. So, here’s a sneak peek of my April 2018 Ipsy items and upcoming reviews!
1. Ciaté London Starstruck Limited Edition Eyeliner/Stamp (I am obsessed with this and can’t wait to review it!) [Photo with no flash]
2. Firma Beauty 202 Eyeshadow Brush [Photo with no flash]
3. Meech and Mia loose powder eyeshadow in Copper (metallic) [Photos have flash to better show the colour]
4. Filorga Laboratories Paris Meso-Mask (Smoothing Illuminating Mask) [Photo with no flash]
5. Skin&Co Roma “Truffle Therapy” whipped polishing cleansing cream with truffle extract [Photo with no flash]
So there you have it! This is my “Ipsy Haul” from this month, and I’m really excited to review them! The eyeliner is easily my favourite.
Subscribe for more posts and beauty reviews! (And eventually tutotials!)